Looking for a sedation dentist and feeling a little sheepish about it? Hey! There’s no need to be embarrassed about feeling nervous. We know that any kind of medical procedure can be nerve-wracking–especially when it involves the vulnerability of holding your mouth open for someone to work in. As important and necessary as it is, for some people it just isn’t easy. The truth is, even dentists and hygienists get nervous when it’s their turn to have dental work. That’s why we think offering sedation dentistry to anyone who needs it is so important. What makes you nervous? What gets your anxiety going? What keeps you from your necessary dental appointments? Do you:
- Suffer from dental phobia?
- Have a strong gag reflex?
- Have difficulty getting comfortable sitting for long periods?
- Feel like you can never get numb, even with high doses of Novocain?
- Hate the sounds and smells of the dental office?
- Have special needs that make getting dental care difficult?
- Have extremely sensitive teeth?
- Have limited time to get your dental treatment completed?
- Have a complex case or need surgery?
- Deny or ignore your dental problems until you are in pain?
- Feel claustrophobic in the dental chair?
Whatever makes dentistry difficult, we’ve got you covered. Just ask.